Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sweaty Band Review!



Well, I received my first free running product in the mail over the holiday weekend and have been able to try it out twice since then. It's called a Sweaty Band. And ladies, I have to tell you...not only are they adorably cute, but they are extremely comfortable! I've always had short hair until last year. I grew my hair out for my wedding, but before that, always needed something to hold my short hair back. I could never find anything that didn't let the sweat run in my face, didn't hold my hair back, or didn't give me a headache by the time I was finished with my run. Well, the Sweaty Band is a miracle! It does all three! It keeps the sweat from rolling down into my eyes, keeps my hair out of my face, and the best part, I don't have a headache from wearing it! Oh, did I mention how cute they are??? They are absolutely adorable! For those of you that know me, you know I would tell you how I really feel about something...and Sweaty Bands are awesome! Thank you Lesley Folan and Donna Browning of Sweaty Bands for allowing me to try one! For those of you who live in the Lexington, Kentucky area, you can purchase them at John's Run Walk Shop in Lexington or online, CLICK HERE. I am wearing my new sweaty band in both pictures! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I won't run without mine! I've had it since November, and have worn it for at least 3 runs a week since then. I wore it in a 1/2 marathon in May, and it stayed in place the ENTIRE time. Now THAT'S amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete