Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sorry so long...

Alright bloggies, sorry it's been so long! It was a hectic weekend and a hectic start to the week. The worst part...an injury! But don't worry, it's not one that keeps me out of the loop completely. I just have to take it easy. I have strained a muscle close to my groin and the doctor told me I didn't have to stop running, but not to add on any mileage or any speed work until it doesn't hurt anymore. I'm okay with that!

On the flip side, I am receiving tons of sample stuff from different companies to try out while I'm training. Be looking for reviews for all the products that I will be trying out! I'm so excited!

On another note, anyone else watching the Tour? What do you think? Do you think Lance can pull one out of his hat? Let's hope so!!! USA! He had some trouble today on the cobblestones, but he's hanging in there!

Well, it's been a long day and it's time for bed! A four mile run tomorrow! Nighty night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment