Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Friday, November 26, 2010
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Friday, November 12, 2010
I was recently given the opportunity to review the Training Log 2011. I am a runner who likes to keep track of what I do, and I would rather do it on paper than online. So, I googled running logs/journals and came across this log that has been around for 28 years. Phil was nice enough to send me two logs - one to review and one to give away. Since it is a log for 2011, I obviously haven't actually used it yet, but I have studied it quite a bit. As for the many things I love about this log: 1. It is predated for the 2011 running year. You don't have to write in the dates; they are already there for you. 2. Unlike the one I'm using right now, it has a place to record the pace of each run, not just the total time. 3. The best part? IT HAS A RACE SECTION FOR EACH WEEK! In the race section, you can record the name of the race, your time, your place in gender, age group, and overall. I love that!
All in all, this log is going to be something I love. It's so very simple, but not at the same time!
Now...onto the giveaway!
Ways to get entries:
1. Mandatory: Become a follower of my blog and leave a comment telling me you already are or have become a new follower. New followers...WELCOME!
2. Visit the Training Log 2011 website HERE and leave a comment telling me your favorite thing about the log.
3. Leave a comment telling me how you keep track of your training right now.
4. Leave a comment telling me the next thing you are training for.
This giveaway will end on Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
2. I ran four miles with Bobbie and Katrina tonight. I haven't had much time for anything lately it seems, and it felt so good to get out there and run. I ran six on Saturday and hadn't run since due to a very hectic schedule. Hopefully after this week, that will wind down quite a bit. I miss my running tremendously when I don't have time to do it on a regular basis. I try to get in some bike rides when I can't run, but sometimes that gets put on the back burner also. I am a much easier person to deal with when I don't have to go without my runs, so let's pray that my schedule kinks go away soon!