Sunday, November 6, 2011

Today's Top Ten List...

Top Ten Reasons Why Today's 12 Miler was an EPIC FAIL...


10. It turned into a 10 miler (reason coming).


9. I hadn't had anything to eat except for a cup of coffee...STUPID!


8. I put on WAY too much clothing.


7. I was burning up, but had the chills the entire time.


6. I had to stop several times due to feeling like I was going to be sick.


5. I stopped on Bluegrass Pike to watch two cows fighting with one another. HILARIOUS!


4. The smell of the BBQ Festival on Main Street was a little distracting.


3. I didn't drop any water and didn't wear my belt.


2. I didn't keep the pace I wanted.


And the number one reason why my 12 miler was an EPIC FAIL is...


1. The reason my 12 miler became a 10 miler - I refused to battle the ten vultures in the middle of the road, so I turned around and ran back to my car. I could just see them eating me alive! :)


You know...I'm glad I have positive outlook though. I'm running the LSC Half Marathon next weekend, so since this run was such a letdown, that means next weekend will be GREAT! Chalk it up and move on to the next one!

2 comments:

  1. you are so right, next week you are going to rock your half!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to do awesome next weekend at the LSC HALF. We all have those darn bad runs. Darn it.

    ReplyDelete