Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Meanings...

Hello all! Just a few thoughts for Monday...


1. I ran the Louisville Sports Commission 1/2 Marathon this past Saturday, WITH STREP THROAT! I mean, who wants to waste that money? I had been on 24 hours of antibiotics, so I felt pretty good until mile 9, then I started to chill, so played it safe and slowed down. Finish time to come in the race recap!


2. I love Sundays! Not only is it a day off of work, but Sunday means FOOTBALL! If the television is on anything other than football on Sundays, then no teams are playing that we see worthy of watching. The best by far? GO STEELERS!


3. When you take six weeks off from boot camp and then go back, it's like you never did it to begin with! My arms are killing me and I've been wearing my compression sleeves all day long!


4. I'm semi-obsessed with GLEE! I have all the CD's to listen to in the car, I am up to date on current episodes, and am currently re-watching the first two seasons. Needless to say, I am the full definition of a GLEEK!

5. Last but not least, I love and cherish my wonderful husband! Even when our world are crazy, he is always there and is always supportive. He is the best husband and the best friend that a girl could ask for!






2 comments: