Wednesday, June 30, 2010

For those of you who are lucky enough to have a sister...


So, for those of you who are blessed with a sister...isn't it awesome?! I love watching my niece play softball...but my other favorite part about spending all day Saturday at the ball field, is that I get to spend the day with my sister, Kelly.

Today started off with a wonderful 3.1 mile run that felt great...due to the fact that the weather is actually NICE right now. (It's been absolutely miserably hot out there until yesterday.) After the run, I went to see my sister to get my hair cut and colored. She also uses me as a guinea pig. She's been trying to sharpen her French braiding skills, so I now have one lonely French braid in my hair.




Not only do I LOVE my hair...but one of my favorite places to be is in that chair, having unending conversations with Kelly. Next to my husband, she is my best friend and I love her for that.
To top it all off, we are going tonight to see Eclipse. YAY! :)

I felt the need to write this post simply because I am so truly blessed to have the sister that God graced me with...even when she makes me mad! :)



1 comment:

  1. Yep - nothing like sisters. I have 4 of them and they are my best friends too! Good post!

    ReplyDelete