Wednesday, January 18, 2012

In an online class...why not blog?

I'm sitting in an online class for my second Masters, so why not blog while I sit here and listen, right?
Well, ran 8 miles on Sunday, not as fast as it should be, but I'm not worried about that right now. I haven't run since then, but both of my knees have been severely swollen since then and I don't know what's wrong with them. I think it's highly bizarre that both of them are swollen in the same spot. Usually when you injure something, you only injure one of them, not both of them. Completely confused!
So, I put on my clothes to run today...didn't get to leave school until 6:15, still had to cook dinner, eat dinner, spend 5 minutes with my husband, and be in class by 8:00. I decided since I'm still swollen, I would put running off one more day. I WILL RUN TOMORROW! No doubt about that.
On a completely different note, a few years ago, my best friend moved to Columbus, about 5 hours away. I had a really hard time with this due to the fact that we've always been together, ALWAYS. Life just hasn't been the same since she left. I was used to being able to see her whenever I wanted to, and now I can't. Anyhoo...I woke up this morning to an email from her saying that she is still having a hard time with it also, and we need to do something about it. Well, we've decided that probably once a month, we will meet halfway for lunch, a movie, a pedicure, whatever...I'm so excited!!!
Not to mention...I get to have lunch with my college roommate and her husband this Sunday! I haven't seen them since my wedding, two years ago! It's a good day for old friends!
Life is so blessed! Have a blessed day bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment