Friday, December 2, 2011

Already failing...

Ha! I've already failed at blogging everyday in December, and it's only the second day of December. Blahahaha! I promise I'll do better. I didn't get home until 9:00 last night and had a 5:20 run this morning, so sleep was at the top of my list.



Anyhoo...it's not been a good week for running. I've run a total of 7 miles, 7! That's not typically normal for me, but I'll make the excuse of this: I'm running a half next weekend, so I need to be fresh! Right? Right!


My subject today are the new hats I got today! I'm so excited! I got them from the local bike store, Danville Bike and Footwear. You can visit their site HERE. The hats I bought are the Saucony Drylete Skull Cap, with a ponytail hole! I haven't gotten to wear it, but I love skull caps, so I'm excited about it and will let you know how it is! I got the one in the picture below, and a lime green one!

4 comments:

  1. I love pony tail hole hats! Lime green? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I never heard of a hat with a ponytail hole?! Thanks for making my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need a new hat. I just don't have the hair for a ponytail holder...I usually go with a balaclava, but the one I have was stretched out last year. Maybe if I'm a good boy and go to PT and do the home exercises I'm sure I'll get tomorrow, I'll buy myself a new one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I'd never be able to endure growing my hair long enough for a ponytail but I love love love those hats and so would get one if my hair was ever long enough! (Maybe they could make a pigtail hat for me?)

    ReplyDelete