Monday, August 9, 2010

Ryders Eyewear Review - AGAIN!

Once again, I'm posting my Ryders Eyewear review...accidentally deleted it! Silly me!
I was fortunate enough to receive two pairs of sunglasses from Scott and Devon at Outside PR to try and review here on my blog. All there is to say about both pairs is , WOW!
The first pair I received are the Ryders Flange that you see in the picture above. You can also view them on the Ryders website, by clicking HERE. My Flange have black frames with brown polycarbonate lenses that have 100% UV protection. They also have adjustable anti-slip nose pads and adjustable temple tips. I have never been one to wear sunglasses when I run, because I can't find a pair that I like and are comfortable wearing. I honestly thought I wasn't meant to wear sunglasses while being physically active. Well, the folks at Outside PR and Ryders Eyewear have proven me wrong! I absolutely love my new Ryders sunglasses! They don't slip, they aren't heavy, and they don't even feel like I'm wearing sunglasses at all! And they are even comfortable with a hat!
Now, I love the Flange for running, but the other pair I received are the pair that I like to wear when I ride my bike. They are the Ryders Sprint with hot red frames and brown flash lenses.


These also have the adjustable nose pads and temple tips so that pretty much anyone can wear them and be comfortable. When I ride my bike, these fit under my helmet better than the Flange, and they are just as comfortable! I LOVE MY RYDERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment