Just a few thoughts for Monday...
1. I got a new job! I officially have my first job as a guidance counselor at a middle school in the school system in which I already teach! :) I am nervous, but so very excited about this new venture in life. GO BULLDOGS!
2. I am competing in my second duathlon on Sunday to benefit the Markey Cancer Center in Lexington, Kentucky. I have been riding my bike a lot lately, so I feel ready for it. The bike is in the shop getting a tune-up as we speak. The only part that worries me, and always does, is the run after the bike. Jello legs!
3. I miss my runniing buddy! Right now, I'm teaching in the morning, getting into a new job, in a play that rehearses several nights a week, among other things. What does this mean? Not much time to run with my girl, Bobbie. I'm having withdrawals!!!
4. I recently invested in a semi-minimal shoe, the Brooks Green Silence. Can we say AWESOME? I absolutely love them! They look and feel fabulous, and they really do make me feel faster!
5. I promise to be a better blogger. Sometimes life gets in the way, but I promise I will be reading and commenting more!