I have to admit, the only jewelry I wear is a watch and my wedding set. The problem is, I've seen all of this cute running jewelry and really wanted to try out a necklace. Jessica, from Jessica's Gifts, was nice enough to send me two necklaces. I was able to choose one to keep and use the other as a giveaway. They are absolutely adorable and I honestly had a hard time choosing which one I wanted to keep for myself. But, after lots of thought, I chose the one that says "Love to ride". I am a runner and a cyclist, but running is what I do most. I chose the bike necklace because I have so much running stuff, I thought I should keep the bike necklace to remind me that running isn't the only endurance sport I love! :)
My necklace is absolutely adorable! I love the hand stamped jewelry and the ball chain.
Visit Jessica's website HERE and see all the cute jewelry she has to offer!
This is a picture of the necklace I will be giving away. It is just like mine, except that it says "love to run". Gentlemen...this is the perfect giveaway for you to enter if you have a loved one who is a runner.
Ways to enter (leave a comment for each entry):
1. MANDATORY: Become a follower of my blog and leave a comment telling me you are a follower; or leave a comment telling me you already are a follower.
2. MANDATORY: Visit Jessica's website HERE and leave a comment telling me what your dream item would be.
3. MANDATORY: Like Jessica's Gifts on Facebook HERE .
4. Post this giveaway on your Facebook.
5. Post this giveaway on your blog.
This giveaway will end on Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Good Luck!
If you win, please send your mailing address ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can get it mailed out in time for the holidays! :)