Thursday, December 30, 2010

Zensah Sports Bra Review

All I can say is...WOW! I contacted the people at Zensah about trying out a product and reviewing it. Honestly, I was hoping for some compression socks, but they offered a sports bra instead. I have to say, I'm glad they wanted to send the bra. It honestly is one of the best sports bras I've ever owned.
Now, I have to be honest. Being that I don't have much to worry about in that area, I haven't always bought the bras with the best support. After wearing this bra, I will never buy a cheap one again. First of all, it's seamless. No seams means no uncomfortable rubbing under the arms or under the girls. NO CHAFING! A definite must when I'm getting ready to begin training for my first full marathon!
Another plus is that the bra is anti-bacterial! I love anything that is anti-bacterial! When I finished my run, I actually took it off and smelled it. It smelled like it had just come out of the wash.
And girls, you will love this! This bra is available in 10 different colors. CLICK HERE to see all of the colors that Zensah offers in this bra. I chose green just because my husband always tells me I look good in green! :) (By the way, that's not me in the picture!)
Thank you Zensah for sending me such a wonderful addition to my running gear! It rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment